This Is the Coolest Hotel on Planet EarthBy: Grant Marek
You know when a place is called "Montaña Mágica Lodge" -- which roughly translates to "OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS PLACE LOOK AT ITTTTTTT" -- it's gonna be pretty magical. And mountain-y.
And the Montaña Mágica Lodge does not disappoint.
It, in fact, regular-appoints by not just building a hotel inside of what looks like a VOLCANO, but also spewing water out of the top of said volcano hotel instead of LAVA.
Located in the Southern Andes in Panguipulli, Chile, Montaña Mágica Lodge is only enterable through an elevated rope bridge and rooms face the outer wall of the foliage-covered mountain, meaning you get a stream of water constantly streaming down your window. But guess what? THAT'S NOT EVEN THE COOLEST PART.
THE COOLEST PART? THESE PARTS:
- Among the offerings are hot tubs "made out of huge trunks of trees, dug out, and then filled with hot water perched on a deck overlooking the forest."
- There's a natural mini golf course built into the forest that uses existing forest stuff as obstacles
- The area is home to the world's smallest deer species, which you can see on one of their wilderness safaris
- They've also got the longest zip line system in South America
- IT'S ONLY $176 A NIGHT HOWISTHATEVENPOSSIBLE???????